Year 7 Digital Technologies Checklist - Term 4
Students this term will be using Google Drive to create a FUSION TABLE, Spreadsheets and a Site to represent data relating to Holiday Destinations.
During this unit, students will learn further spreadsheeting skills along with website development, so there is already some familiarity with the software.
At the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Create and manage Google documents and sites
- Map data to live location maps using Fusion tables
- Decide on survey questions, Implementing that with Google forms
- DEVELOP data summaries and graphs
- EVALUATE the results and answer the "so what" questions inherent in the topic
To be successful in this unit, students need to:
- Keep up with class work
- Push your understanding beyond the bare bones of what we cover in class
- Seek assistance in a TIMELY manner, WORKING SMART is knowing you need help and doing something about it.
- Check with your teacher at all stages of app development to ensure quality meets criteria and expectations
- Come to lessons PREPARED to learn, laptop charged