Year 11 IPT Checklist - Term 4
Students this term will complete documentation of their Major Project, and learn online programming using PHP scrip through a XAMPP install on their laptops..
During this unit, students will learn structured programming, data types, input/output, interface design and some security issues.
At the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- use data structures like arrays,strings, other variables in online interactive scripts
- propose, design and develop online interfaces for the web
- Explain how structured data, application structure and HCI combine to make a suitable product
- Reinforce already learnt programming skills in this NEW programming language
- use the online textbook as the REAL place to learn what is happening, when and why
This is a complex unit using a powerful product that takes time to get to know.
To be successful in this unit, students need to:
- Keep up with class work
- Push your understanding beyond the bare bones of what we cover in class
- Seek assistance in a TIMELY manner, WORKING SMART is knowing you need help and doing something about it.
- Check with your teacher at all stages of development to ensure quality meets criteria and expectations
- Come to lessons PREPARED to learn, laptop charged